Re: Asus Xonar DS sound card

Hi

No problem.

I've long since checked the volume sliders on Alsamixer and
unfortunately they are all turned on full. I would normally turn them
up to their highest levels (that caused no distortion) and then just use
the amplifier controls to set the actual volume anyway.

I suspect there might be a bug in the driver too, but I just wondered
if there was anything I might be missing inside Alsa itself.

Thanks

Regards,

Orion.