Re: RME Hdspe MADI word clock sync problem

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 01:11:13 +0800
David Lam <diyuser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just successfully installed the latest alsa from the snapshot;
> http://www.alsa-project.org/snapshot/
>
> It actually improved over the earlier version, however It is still
> cannot support sampling higher than 48 or double speed as the channel
> will not reduce according to the sampling rate while using external
> clock.  So my question is installing the alsa-firmware will help to
> solve the problem? Or is there any solution to this?

As i'm not familiar with the snapshots and don't know, which revision
you used before, i can only point you to the changelog of [1]. Maybe
some commit there solves your problem.

I've put Adrian to CC, maybe he knows an answer.

Cheers,
  Andre

[1]
https://github.com/tiwai/sound/commits/master/sound/pci/rme9652/hdspm.c