[Help] Fix sound coming out only from headphones jack

Hello guys,

I'm in trouble with the laptop I bought ~5 months ago. It's an Italian brand (see [0]) which ships with a Realtek ALC888 sound card.
Since the beginning, sound never came out from the speakers, only from the headphones jack; I've tried to have a look to ALSA-Configuration.txt but,
since there isn't my laptop model listed there (it's an Octave 180W btw), I really have no idea about how I should modify alsa-base in order to make my soundcard
behave correctly. So I've downloaded your alsa-info script, I've run it, and the result is in [1].
I hope you guys could point me in the right direction, thanks.
Regards,

Diego

[0] www.enface.com
[1] http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=7a360247a3f7389a53ea48a2d0229b2c15cb1365

--
H: Who is Watson without Sherlock Holmes?
G: Watson was a genius in his own right.

KDE Developer - www.kde,.org
My personal blog: http://polentino911.wordpress.com/