Re: JACK will block audio application and audio application will also blcok JACK

Le Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:55:18 -0400,
cong fu <fc4976@xxxxxxxxx> a Ãcrit :

> Hi:
> I installed JACK and the GUI of it looks good.
>  But it seems it will block the "audio application" and "audio
> application" will also blcok it.
> That is to say:
> 1) If I started the JACK by:
> sudo /usr/bin/jackd -r -m -dalsa -dhw:0 -r44100 -p1024 -n2 -P

You MUST run jackd as the user that run the audio applications,
otherwise it will not work.
Take a look here : http://jackaudio.org/faq

Dominique

--