Re: RME Digi96 and Behringer ADA8000

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Martin Brauns <martinbrauns@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> webcam). ÂUsing alsamixer, I can switch the input connector to
> 'Optical' but this doesn't help to get a second device out of it. ÂI
> can only open device 0 as a 2-in 2-out duplex, not the 8-in 8-out
> duplex that should be available.

[snip]
hi tom,

it should be possible to change the input-connection with alsamixer: via
the input connection switch, from coaxial to optical.

As I said in my original message, I have done that, but it doesn't help to figure out how to get the 8x8 input to work.

Martin,

Sorry you got this twice - I haven't used gmail to send mail to a list before, and assumed it would do the Right Thing when replying.

Tom