Configuring the line-in formy card

I have an Acer Laptop 5810T-8929 using an integrated audio card using
the HDA Intel / Intel G45 DEVCTG Chip.

Everything works 'okay' or at least most of the things that I used.
Except I want to do a recording of the sounds coming from my computer
--- Line-In channel.

Alsamixer only shows me on Capture the Front Mic Boost and the Input
source between Front Mic and Internal Mic. I want to know how can I
configure the line-in interface for Alsa so that it captures the
sounds coming from the card itself like if I play an mp3 or play a
stream or any system sounds it will be capture by alsa.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org EspaÃol