Internal Speaker Issue

Hi guys
Firstly, I have posted this issue @ Redhat's Bugzilla and at Fedora
forum to no avail. Pulse Audio list suggested that I posted this here instead.
When I posted this, I was running Fedora 13, and now I am running Fedora 14:

I am running Acer Veriton S661 with Intel's built-in 7.1 surround sound
(Realtek ALC1200). When external 5.1 speakers are plugged to it, the sound is
still coming out of the internal speaker, as well as the external speakers.

The sound coming from the external speakers are correct (sound test shows that
the sound is coming out from the right speaker channels). Plugging a headphone
into the front headphone jack mutes the internal speakers.

This seems to happen in all applications (vlc, flash, mplayer, and rhythmbox
are the ones I have tried)

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
pulseaudio-0.9.21-6.fc13.x86_64
alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-1.0.22-1.fc13.x86_64
alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-1.0.22-1.fc13.i686

Have tried switching the Output connector via System --> Preferences
--> Sound --> Output, the Connector is set to
Analog Output, not Analog Speakers and it is still happening.

I dual-boot Windows 7, and it doesn't happen with Windows 7.
Any suggestions?

--
Registered Linux user no. 384430