How to redirect input to output in .asoundrc?‎

Hello.
Googling on subject, only two solutions raising : to use sound server as jack or pulseaudio, or turn on hardware switch responsible for that. Since I want to insert few ladspa plugins between in and out, jack is less or more acceptable. But more less than more.
Anyway, first coming in mind to solve this is to make plug or directly ladspa slave of hw device . I've tried that with no result, but restarting alsa show no errors, so is such configuration meaningful? Another way looking potential, is to use file plugin, something like this:

$mkfifo -m 777 /tmp/mic

pcm.mictf {
    type file
    slave.pcm mmic #dsnoop
    file /tmp/mic
}
pcm.micff {
    type file
    slave.pcm add #plug
    infile /tmp/mic
}

Trying with no result, no config errors again. And I don't think it would be much faster than arecord | aplay chain, please correct me, if I'm wrong.

Here's my asond.conf

pcm.virtual_4ch_hw {
    type dmix
    ipc_key 2048
    ipc_key_add_uid true
    slave  {
    pcm hw:0
    channels 4
    rate 48000
    format S16_LE
    period_size 128
    buffer_size 2048
    }

}
#mpd default
pcm.mpd-front {
    type plug
    slave.pcm virtual_4ch_hw
#    slave.channels 2
}
#mpd 2nd
pcm.mpd-rear {
    type plug
    slave.pcm virtual_4ch_hw
#    slave.channels 2
    ttable.0.2 1
    ttable.1.3 1
}
#pulse
pcm.pulse_dev {
    type plug
    slave {
        pcm virtual_4ch_hw
#    channels 4
    }

}
#additional
pcm.add {
    type plug
    slave.pcm virtual_4ch_hw
}

pcm.jacko {
    type plug
    slave.pcm virtual_4ch_hw
    slave.channels 2
}
ctl.jacko {
    type hw
    card 0
}
ctl.virtual_4ch_hw {
    type hw
    card 0
}
pcm.mmic {
    type dsnoop
    ipc_key 234884
    slave {
    pcm "hw:0"
    channels 2
    rate 48000
    format S16_LE
    period_size 128
    buffer_size 2048
    }
}

pcm.pulse-mic {
    type plug
    slave {
    pcm mmic
    }
}

Any help, or maybe working config are welcome.