install 32 soundcards

Hello,
i've a problem about to install 32 soundcards on my linux server (centos 5.3) i tried all ways but i fail all times to run 32 soundcards at the same time. after that i googled on the internet then find the text about that.
is it possible to run 32 soundcards same time on my server?

if yes how could i do that

thank you for your helps...

- ALSA: Fix limit of 8 PCM devices in SNDRV_CTL_IOCTL_PCM_NEXT_DEVICE
When compiled with CONFIG_SND_DYNAMIC_MINORS the ALSA core is fine
to have more than 8 PCM devices per card, except one place - the
SNDRV_CTL_IOCTL_PCM_NEXT_DEVICE ioctl, which will not enumerate
devices > 7. This patch fixes the issue, changing the devices list
organisation.