Re: [alsa-devel] Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCIe support

James Le Cuirot <chewi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Ok, I have the following requirements to a soundcard:
>>  - PCI Express
>>  - 96kHz/24-bit
>>  - Optical SPDIF I/O
>>  - Works correctly in ALSA
>>
>> Do you know of any card that fulfils these requirements?  (Preferably
>> less than EUR250.)
>
> Sounds like the ASUS Xonar D2X could work for you. It doesn't have
> hardware mixing though.

Thanks a lot for the tip, James, it looks like a really nice card.  Is
it known to work perfectly in ALSA?  I'd rather not buy a card at that
price and find that there's one little bug that cripples it for my use.
Hardware mixing is not important since I'm running JACK on top of ALSA.

Thor