Create virtual mixer

Hi

How can i create a virtual mixer device? My soundcard has some wave
mixers (Wave, Wave Center, Wave Sourrund, Wave LFE), and a need a
master Wave mixer, to control these mixers. If i can create a mixer,
that represent theese mixer, by copying it's value to others, it's
make my problem to gone. Example, when i set this masterwave to 60%,
it's set Wave, Wave Center, Wave Sourrund, Wave LFE to 60%? I found
softvol plugin, but it's create a virtual dsp device, with software
volume control, but i don't like software mixers, i i have real
hardware solution to change mixer values.

Thanks
	Czo