Re: No sound on GeForce 7050M-M ECS.

Just a long shot, but what is actually connected to the "output", and
is it actually detecting that, or sending to elsewhere like "stereo
amp out". (see below)

also, since i setup my son's comp w/ perhaps similar mobo components
(ASUS) it had a problem that its spdif output wasn't working and the
solution was to buy a spdif bracket w/ the mobo spdif header and use
that... but i guess you're using regular analog out and having
different problems.

another confusion is that if there's integrated hdmi, it may be
sending the audio to that subdevice of the audio card. make sure audio
is going where you expect.

the main additional recommendation i have is that most of the mixer
guis pretend to be helpful and "hide" important information. use
"alsamixer" F5 and scroll through the full list with the arrow keys...

Node 0x14 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40018d: Stereo Amp-Out
  Amp-Out caps: ofs=0x00, nsteps=0x00, stepsize=0x00, mute=1
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x00 0x00]
  Pincap 0x0001003c: IN OUT HP EAPD Detect
  EAPD 0x0:
  Pin Default 0x01014010: [Jack] Line Out at Ext Rear
    Conn = 1/8, Color = Green
    DefAssociation = 0x1, Sequence = 0x0
  Pin-ctls: 0x40: OUT
  Unsolicited: tag=00, enabled=0
  Connection: 1
     0x0c
Node 0x15 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40018d: Stereo Amp-Out
  Amp-Out caps: ofs=0x00, nsteps=0x00, stepsize=0x00, mute=1
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x80 0x80]
  Pincap 0x00010034: IN OUT EAPD Detect
  EAPD 0x0:
  Pin Default 0x411111f0: [N/A] Speaker at Ext Rear
    Conn = 1/8, Color = Black
    DefAssociation = 0xf, Sequence = 0x0
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
  Pin-ctls: 0x20: IN
  Unsolicited: tag=00, enabled=0
  Connection: 1
     0x0d
Node 0x16 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40018d: Stereo Amp-Out
  Amp-Out caps: ofs=0x00, nsteps=0x00, stepsize=0x00, mute=1
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x80 0x80]
  Pincap 0x00000034: IN OUT Detect
  Pin Default 0x411111f0: [N/A] Speaker at Ext Rear
    Conn = 1/8, Color = Black
    DefAssociation = 0xf, Sequence = 0x0
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
  Pin-ctls: 0x20: IN