Re: help, default soundcard

Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote, on 10/06/10 15:19:
> Hello!
> I'm using debian sqeeze, and have big big trouble.
> The alsaconf script is gnome in later version than lenny, and I want to change default soundcard.
> I want to use my audigy 2zs instead of my on board card.
> I've searched google very many times for information about this, but can't find any.
> Please, help me.
> /Kristoffer
> Kristoffer Gustafsson
> Trelleborgsvägen 1b
> 514 33 Tranemo
>
> tel: 0325-42093
> mobil: 073-8226473
> e-post: kg84@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Eller
> kristoffer_gustafsson@xxxxxxxxxxx

You could disable the on-board soundcard in your BIOS.

Otherwise, download and run http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh

This will prompt you to either upload the results or save them locally.

If you upload the results, you will be given a URL for the results. You
can post that URL here and others can then help you.

(For example, my Soundblaster Live!5.1 card is the only sound card in
this machine and my results are at:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=83d3cef4e52fc25ec4493d7dca70579e8e57098b

(all on the one line).

Arthur.