help, default soundcard

Hello!
I'm using debian sqeeze, and have big big trouble.
The alsaconf script is gnome in later version than lenny, and I want to change default soundcard.
I want to use my audigy 2zs instead of my on board card.
I've searched google very many times for information about this, but can't find any.
Please, help me.
/Kristoffer
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Trelleborgsvägen 1b