Lexicon Omega not working in Jack Duplex mode

Hi there!

I recently purchased a Lexicon Omega USB-Interface and tried to run it
with ALSA drivers - works super great!
But when I try to run it in Duplex mode with Jack, I get the following
error message:

http://pastebin.com/4d2M0mny

aplay -L and arec - L are here: http://pastebin.com/PM1ZjKBj

The strange thing is, in the beginning it was working already in duplex
mode ONCE but never afterwards again with the same settings.

Thank you so much for every help you can offer!!!
chrisis