How-to switch between analog and digital out?

Hello all,

sorry for my broken English :-p
I have some problem with digital out.
I am using pulseaudio as soft sound mixer, and set the out to "analog
stereo output". It will output stereo sound to analog and spdif both.
Everything works fine.

When I play movie with ac3/dts pass-through out to "digital(IEC958)",
it will switch to digital signal on spdif automatically, but when
finishing the play, it will not switch back to analog signal on spdif.
I need to change pulseaudio's out from analog to digital, and then
switch to analog.

Is it possible to set the behavior like in Windows system?
When finishing playing ac3/dts files, it will switch back to origin
stereo sound on spdif interface automatically.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Chao-Rui