Re: digital output device not detected

Dear Ekhlas,

Am Montag, den 01.03.2010, 01:29 +0000 schrieb Ekhlas Sonu:

[…]

> So someone in the FlightGear community suggested to use Alsa instead
> of oss and make hw:0,1 or /dev/adsp as default device. The problem is
> I don't find them on the computer. Here are some outputs that may shed
> some light on the matter: -

[…]

> What do I do? How do I use Alsa and get multiple instances of
> FlightGear to run. I tried dmix as well but no success. Please help
> me. This is a part of my project and I really must get it done.

I suggest to you to first try if ALSA is working by playing something
with something like `aplay` and make sure everything is unmuted with
`alsamixer`.

Please also upload or send the output of `alsa-info.sh`.

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Please send only plain text messages and no HTML ones.

[1] http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh