Using Tvtime with ALSA

Hi All,

I want to redirect Tvtunner sound card output to my sound card. At present I'm using SOX to acheive that. But I just want to know how can I acheive this using asoundrc config. Because using SOX and writing to card take more CPU utilization. Can anyone help me how to write the ALSA config to acheive this.

This is the command I'm typing to achieve

sox -s -r 32000 -c 4 -t alsa hw:1,0 -s -r 32000 -c 4 -t alsa hw:0,0

hw:1,0 is my tv Tunner card
hw:0,0 is my sound card

--
Regards