Re: USB Headset not working in Ubuntu 8.04LTS

Hi Clemens,

  Can you please tell me how can I Change the default sound card. I tried with asoundconf . But nothing is happening.. Can you please help me on this.

Regards,
Vipin Balakrishnan.

On 22 February 2010 20:42, Clemens Ladisch <clemens@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Vipin B Menon wrote:
> I'm using Logictech USB Headset in Ubuntu 8.0LTS. As soon as when I connect
> the USB Headset, I will get a Ubuntu Login Sound in my Headset. But if I try
> to play any songs using exaile or any player I'm not able to here sound from
> USB Headset, instead I will get sound from my speaker.

Your first sound card is still the default sound card; you have to
change your system configuration.

Regards,
Clemens

--