Re: M-Audio FTU...

Diego Tognola <diego@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> It's not easy to find a USB soundcard with Mic Preamp that works in Linux...

Here are two I've found that are standards compliant, so they both
work with Linux.  The first one (Henry Engineering) advertises as
much.  The second (ART) doesn't say it works with Linux, but the
company was good enough to lend me a unit to try, which I did, and it
does.

  Henry Engineering USB Matchbox II
  http://www.henryeng.com/USBmatII.html

  ART USB DualPre