Re: How to report working USB devices

Well, I have used the MAudio transit, which is a cheap ($100) usb1.1
stereo soundcard, which works with Linux. In my tests it performs very well
(low distorition and noise-- down at the digitisation level for 16 bit.)
It is very basic ( no incard monitoring, no preamp).
Yes, MAudio has not been terribly receptive to Linux, but the card is
supported.