Re: How can I get more gain over maximu mixer setting

Hi!
   A few questions: Do you get any sound at all? Did you have another OS, than
Linux, installed and tested the sound there?
   If you get no sound at all: It's the ich-driver again, I would suspect or
still some issue with routing the sound to the right output. If sound is just
too low and anotehr OS gets it higher, I'd suspect that some part of the
driver doesn't fully work. Did you try plugging in a headphone?
   I know that there are some cards, that have a special jack for headphones,
which can recodnigse, if a headphone is plugged in. Afriend of mine had
trouble with that piece of his system.
   Sorry, I can't be of more help!
   Kindest regards
           Julien