No spdif loop possible on CMI8738

Hello,

I think I tried everything and searched all known corners of the Internet, but I couldn`t find a solution for this:

I use a hda-intel-onboard-card as card0, my Trust-soundcard is card2. My goal ist to switch between internal sound (coming from mythtv) and the input from the spdif-in as source for the spdif output. The input is coaxial, the output is optical. A couple of days ago I tested this the other way around and it worked simply be switching "iec958 Loop". Now it doesn`t. Yesterday I tested it the aimed way on Windows XP and it worked. So it is not the hardware. Also: If I only activate "iec958 monitor in" of all the iec958-switches I can hear a mix of internal sound and spdif-in on the analog outputs. So the digital-input (coaxial) is working in general. Strange enough: If "iec958 Loop" is inactive while "iec958 monitor in" and " iec958 output" are active, I hear the internal signal through spdif-out (optical). If I deactive "iec958 monitor in" in this setting, there is no output on the digital-output anymore. Any help is appreciated.  I would post the output of alsa-info.sh here, but it is too long. So don`t hesistate to ask for parts of it!

Thanks in advance.

D.A.A.