line input not running on HDA-Intel - HDA NVidia (codec VT1708S)

Hello, I recently installed a new mobo, Asus M4N78 PRO, and I am not able to use the line input, which I have connected to a TV card (I checked it works with a speaker).

I have tried all kind of combinations, muting and not muting, changing volume, etc with alsamixer, but I fail. Can somebody help me?

I have left the oupput of alsa-info.sh in

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=ac4bf453b8744908d1204f4ece3b934d9f52e1ca

Best regards,