Looking for a basic USB sound card for Linux and Alsa compliant with 4 RCA inputs ( or more )

Hi there,

I was making a xwax port for Archlinux ( software part for time-coded
vinyls mix ), and to use it I need a sound card.
Please, tell me which one(s) is good ( or not ).
I need something very basic.
Thankd by advance.

Cheers,
Sputnick.