Re: No sound on LG-S1 QB01A9

Hi Arthur,

Thanks so much for helping me.  I have downloaded the run the script.  The output is here:

http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=e2abef283d0e109086c3ce126a0db8ae6b967e21

I am really excited about the possibility of getting sound to work.  I feel that with XP running under VirtualBox I wouldn't even need to dual-boot windows anymore if only I could get sound working.  Everything else works (almost).  Sound is the only thing I really can't live without anymore.

Daren.

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Arthur Marsh <arthur.marsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Daren Krive wrote, on 11/05/09 22:29:
> Dear fellow list members,
>
> In over three months I have never received a single response to my question
> (below).  Perhaps I am violating some list rule or perhaps I am not
> providing the right kind of information.
>
> I am really just a fellow Linux user who *really* wants to get sound working
> on his notebook.
>
> Can someone please give me some insight into what I might be doing wrong?  I
> do not want to be a “pain in the neck” to this community but I really don’t
> know what I might be doing wrong.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Daren Krive

Have you run the script at http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh

and posted its output or the URL to its output in this mailing list yet?

Arthur.