Re: ALSA

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, MG wrote:

> Can you tell me please how I am meant to install ALSA for my Extigy?
> Is it normal to get permission denied messages when I drag files?
> Can this be turned of??

Since we have no idea what you are doing we have no idea what you mean.
Anyway alsa is already part of the kernel Thus if you are running linux, alsa
is already installed. What trouble are you having? Post here the contents of
/etc/modprobe.conf and of the files in /etc/modprobe.d having to do with
sound, if any. Also tell us which distribution you are using.