(no subject)

Hello, I'm first-timer in this mailing list and possibly it will be the last time I use it.

I migrated yesterday to the KDE Desktop from Ubuntu, and like apparently _maaaaaaaaaany_ other people, audio in Flash does not longer work (but, oddly, Amarok and Dragon Player work)

Reading the error codes when calling Firefox from the console, seemingly ALSA attempts to search for a card 0 that doesn't exist, and in my /proc/asound/cards file there is a sound device, but with the number 1:

 1 [default        ]: USB-Audio - PnP Audio Device
                      PnP Audio Device         at usb-0000:00:02.0-7, full speed

The loudspeaker I'm using right now is built inside a touch-screen monitor with a USB connection (a touch-screen I can't manage to configure for Kubuntu, either, but that's another problem), I guess that's why it appears as USB-Audio

alsamixer works perfectly with the card 1, and with card 0 it throws "wrong -c argument '0'"

Is there any way of changing the behaviour of ALSA so it looks first for the card 1 rather than 0? Or else, to change the number of my device in the Kubuntu configuration to 0?

Thanks in advance.