Re: USB audio adapters (CM6206 chip)

I'm looking for a solution to the "USB 6 Channel 5.1 PCI External Sound Card PC
Laptop A14" from ebay, i've bought one too, it show up as usb-audio like cm106,
I can play but can't hear anything...

The chip is a C-media 6206 and inside the .ini of the drivers it says CM106 as
driver... so it should work but something is missing or need to be changed for
this card.

I'm waiting for a optical cable came to test the spdif out too.

Anything that I can help I'll send for the developers.

PS: Works beautifull on windows, 5.1 analog is great sending to a receiver!

Thx!