how to control envy24 based card from xmms (or other player)?

Hi List,

I have a terratec ewx 24/96 Card, which uses the envy24 chip. As this Chip has many Routing/Mixing Options, Controlling the Volume requires to manipulate at least two conrollers for example in envy24control or alsamixer. (This is described here http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/Envy24control).

Right now  i Route both Audio Channels directly to PCM out, so that i have to move the cards DAC0 and DAC1 Controller to adjust the volume.

Is there any tool, that allows me to adjust DAC0 and DAC1 with only one scrollbar? Next Problem ist, that xmms can only control DAC0 XOR DAC1 using the volume controller.

Right now i only Control DAC0 in XMMS and use a shell script which uses amixer to set DAC1 to the same level that DAC0 is set to, but this does seems rather unelegant to me.

Best ragardsm Markus
--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a