Problem with internal Subwoofer - Asus-Notebook Asus X72VN

Hello everybody,

i have a problem drivin my Subwoofer to work in my Asus-Notebook:

Versions:

Driver version:     1.0.18a
Library version:    1.0.18
Utilities version:  1.0.18
Kernel release:     2.6.27-gentoo-r7
ALSA-modul:         snd_hda_intel
Soundcard:          HDA Intel at 0xf9ff8000 irq 22
Codec:              Realtek ALC663
snd-hda-intel:      model=lenovo-ms7195-dig

...and full Information at:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=7bf61ed1376cba91535723ac2a60e29fcbd7f396

Symptoms:

Gentoo/Kernel-Alsa: Sound does strange things...^^
Gentoo/Alsa-Driver: Sound works perfect, but without Subwoofer
Windows XP:         same Show: Sound works without Subwoofer
Vista native:       also the same: Subwoofer does'nt work
Vista/Asus-Driver:  Subwoofer works, sound is great!!

I also noticed, that the Balance-control only modifies both Channels
from loud to quiet and on headset-output i have noise interferences...
so i think, its a problem with the mixer/model?

One Note: It sounds like dispensable, but is a real problem for
me with my twitting "windows-friends" around me... ;-)

Greetings from germany,
Thomas