Re: Audigy (not Audigy2) recording level much too low

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 06:57:14PM +0100, Sebastian Schubert wrote:

> Interesting, but somehow I did not have this problem, IIRC (I check
> again later).

Sorry, for the second time on this list I made the same mistake: my card
is Audigy, not Audigy2; it's Audigy SB0230

> OT: Did you try, by chance, to use the microphone of the platinum
> version (the lifedrive)?  It does not work for me and I cannot find any
> hints?  Isn't there just a plain documentation for the card?!

I'm not sure, what exactly type is your "platinum"; if it's Audigy, you
can check the patch mentioned in my initial mail.
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski