Re: Aspire One - Duplicate Output

OK, I have it sorted... I was misled by the copy plugin (which I had
misunderstood to be a duplicate plugin, which it isn't, though confusingly
it looks like some people are trying to use it like that in some forums). I
attached my .asoundrc file for reference, this allows sound to be recorded
whilst playing on an Aspire One that has had the aloop (loopback device)
added to it's alsa driver. Best -Duncan.

pcm.card0 {
   type hw
   card 0
}