problem of x86 alsa compiling

Hi All:

         When I was compiling alsa-lib-1.0.16 in x86, I used the following steps:

#./configure

#make

But I met this error:

……

gcc: control/.libs/libcontrol.a: No such file or directory

gcc: mixer/.libs/libmixer.a: No such file or directory

gcc: pcm/.libs/libpcm.a: No such file or directory

gcc: timer/.libs/libtimer.a: No such file or directory

gcc: rawmidi/.libs/librawmidi.a: No such file or directory

gcc: hwdep/.libs/libhwdep.a: No such file or directory

gcc: seq/.libs/libseq.a: No such file or directory

gcc: alisp/.libs/libalisp.a: No such file or directory

……

I have no idea how to fix this. Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

B.R.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information and may
be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended addressee (or
authorized to receive for the addressee), be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you
for your cooperation.
Infomax Communication Co., Ltd.