Re: Routing sound to two sound cards

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> I've been googling a bit for how to output the same sound on two sound
> cards, and have found some bits, but I just can't get it to work with my
> setup.

Not sure what you mean "to work" If by that you want the two sound sources
perfectly synchronized, that will probably be impossible. If noting else
the two chips on the two sound cards run at different speeds so even if you
start out synchronized you will fall out after a while. Plus there are
different latencies in the two cards, etc.