Re: ALSA vs M-Audio fast track ULTRA

Maxence Laurent ha scritto:

>Bonjour,
>
>The Fast Track Ultra is not class compliant  :-(
>
>A topic on m-audio official forum asks if somebody want m-audio develop
>(or help alsa-devel team to) fast-track-* drivers for linux:
>http://forums.m-audio.com/showthread.php?t=714
>
>I suggest that everyone who want need an alsa driver for fast track
>
>Regards
>    Maxence

Hello everyone! I now resigned to not being able to use
the m-audio fast track ULTRA usb soundcard with my "LINUX-DAWs",
someone can recommend another card usb I can afford
multitrack audio recordings of quality, which is working with Linux?
Sorry for my English and thanks a lot in advance!
Ciao
Gabriele