Automatic loading of Alsa modules stopped working - Suse10

Hello,

I found that after I updated my Alsa, the modules are not loaded after my machine starts.

In `cat /etc/modprobe.d/sound`
alias snd-card-0 snd-via82xx
alias sound-slot-0 snd-via82xx
alias snd-card-2 snd-ice1724
alias sound-slot-2 snd-ice1724

But only snd-bt87x is loaded as snd-card1 !?! I can't even find any line in /etc to force my system to load it.

I have  `cat /proc/asound/cards`
 1 [Bt878          ]: Bt87x - Brooktree Bt878
                      Brooktree Bt878 at 0xde002000, irq 11

But no via82xx and ice1724. I have to load it manually.

I thought it was because newer drivers are not supported by Novell (module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.), but bt87x module gives me the same message.

Where should I have a look ? I can put "isntall" into modprobe.conf but it is not so clean way. And before it worked without problems.

Thank you,
Vaclav