Re: no sound with NVidia AD1988B onboard soundcard

Thanks for the info. Pulseaudio is active, so I will review these
settings as well. I'll keep you informed about the results.

I have followed the procedure described in
http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:AudioTroubleshooting

The tsalsa script can be found here :
http://home.cfl.rr.com/infofiles/tsalsa

Bart