Re: which are the pieces of ALSA source code responsibleforsetting sample rate ?

Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> [...]

you want to change ALSA audio drivers ?
then checkout the docs here:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tiwai/docs/writing-an-alsa-driver/x501.htm#PCM-INTERFACE-RUNTIME-HW

or you want to change the ALSA-LIB ?
then get the ALSA-LIb source and modify snd_pcm_hw_params_set_rate

hth,
N.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and is believed to be clean