Re: software mic to speaker echo

davor emard wrote:
> HI
>
> Thanx, I tried this copy plugin but so far no results.
>
> Do I have to create dmix and dsnoop and copy
> from dsnoop to dmix or can I copy without dsnoop
> or even dmix too?
>
> Anyone has a working example?

This is a link to a message on this list that had a suggested copy
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.user/29561/match=copy+plugin
(found at www.gmane.org using the search in group gmane.linux.alsa.user
with copy and plugin as search terms)
> Best regards, Davor

I haven't used the copy plugin.  I went to www.gmane.org and used the
search function to search in this group and it seems that people are
using jack or loopback to send input to multiple outputs.

Haven't used jack or loopback either.  Maybe someone who has will respond.