Re: Novation X-Station

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Kristian Dalgard wrote:

I will try to be much more brief :)

Does anyone know why my external usb sound card - a Novation X-Station -
doesn't work properly? It should be supported, but many things crash when
trying to output to it - and both aRts and PulseAudio refuses to work with
it.

Support for the device in snd-usb-audio is described here:
http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdev.php?id=3114

Please help.

Kristian