Re: No Sound

Thanks Mark

Running "/usr/sbin/alsactl restore" gets

load_state: 1329: No soundcards found ...

"alsaconf" finds

Maestro3... ES1988 Allegro-1 (Rev 12)

and successfully loads snd-maestro3.

Do I need a config file?

Paul

Mark A Jenks wrote:
I have a audio.sh in ~/.kde/Autostart

#!/bin/bash
# Only do this stuff if we're on the main display
# (i.e., don't do this in a vnc session)
if [ `echo $DISPLAY | grep -c ":0"` -ge 1 ]
then
    # Restore audio settings
    /usr/sbin/alsactl restore
fi