Re: HDA Realtek ALC882: no mic

Hi there!After a lot of tries I've found a solution for the microphone,
finally!The solution is to use the flavour "6stack"/"6stack-digout" in
place of the flavour "fujitsu". I don't know why (I've read the
ALSA-configuration.txt and fujitsu is properly the flavour for my
laptop) but now the microphone works and the volume control does not
work.  Is it possible to 'merge' the two flavours to have  both
microphone and volume control working? Can I ask it to the developers?
Thank you for your help!
Luca