Re: looking for some advise

Hi Romeo!
   I don't have neither. But I have an M-Audio Delta 1010LT, which I suppose is
RELATIVELY close to the revolution 5.1. If they also use the ICE-chip, then
they are nice. I also remember, that we had a lot of traffic about the
revolution cards here. Since I didn't notice those mails for a while, I think
it's a good one.
   That all sounds very vague, but still... Did you take a look at the alsa
supported cards? If so and if the Revolution pops up there, then I'd say: Have
a go at it!
   My Delta has very nice quality, very reasonable lowlatency and the
BIT-depth/samplingrate should meet your requirements perfectly. Btw.: The
reasonable lowlatency is mostly due to my system. A better PC than mine
(1.8GHz CPU, average Harddisk, DDR-RAM) should really get you 64-128 periods
latency with JACK.
   HTH.
   Kindest regards
           Julien