Re: Newbie question - cannot get sound to work in Ubuntu

Nigel,

Oops - forgot to mention that I'm using Gutsy Gibbon (7.10). There seem to
be quite a few people who've had problems with sound in GG. But none of the
solutions on the Ubuntu bulletin board has helped me.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:alsa@xxxxxxxxx
www.ptoye.com