Recommend a good XLR/line/instrument interface (USB or PCI) ?

Hi, I'm looking for a good interface to use with some various recording
equipment I have handy.  I'll be using the interface exclusively with
alsa/jack.

Here's what I need:
1) XLR input(s)
2) 1/4" Line input(s)
3) 1/4" Instrument (Guitar/Hi-Z) input(s)

Here's what I'd like:
4) Headphone output
5) Separate XLR inputs
6) Ability to use XLR, Line, and Instrument inputs simultaneously.

I would prefer an external USB device for easy access to the jacks, but
I could make do with a PCI card as well... I'd like to spend less that
$200 if possible.

Any recommendations?  I've been looking at the M-Audio Fast Track
series, but I've been told that sound quality is lacking due to the
limitations of USB 1.1.  The M-Audio Fast Track Pro does have a
featureset that closely resembles what I'm looking for, but afaik it
isn't 100% supported by alsa.

Any insight, suggestions, or recommendations would be very welcome.