Re: "plug" refuses to play audio at normal sample rates

>> As soon as I enable dmix, I can't play audio at certain
>> sampling rates.
>
> What about if you run Jack at 192khtz then all other
> sample rates would be upsampled to 192k (I presume)
> and therefor all play back at the same time.

I haven't tried Jack, I'll have to look into it - but with the current
config everything *is* upsampled to 192kHz, except 48kHz and 96kHz.

48.1kHz is fine, as is 95.9kHz, just those precise frequencies that are
natively supported by my card aren't upsampled, leading me to believe
there's a bug in the samplerate conversion code somewhere.

Cheers,
Adam.