Re: "plug" refuses to play audio at normal sample rates

>> I would like to be able to play 48k, 96k *and* 192k at the same time!
> I have ALC883:
>
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=28&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=44 :
>
> "
> All DACs support 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
> All ADCs support 44.1k/48k/96kHz sample rate
> ".
>
> So, I am sure that HW supports these rates to the extent I can be
> sure Realtek is not cheating on the above page.

Oh the hardware is capable of playing those sample rates, but dmix
doesn't seem to be able to mix those rates together.

If I remove dmix then I can play any sample rate without any problems,
but of course I can only play one sound at a time.

As soon as I enable dmix, I can't play audio at certain sampling rates.

Cheers,
Adam.

(sorry, forgot to CC the list)