Ion USB Turntable (iTTUSB)

Hi,
while we are on the subject of audio gifts - I was the lucky recipient
of an Ion USB Turntable.  It works great with ALSA! For those of us who
care about these things it has a Burr-Brown chipset, on the possible
downside for the fully golden eared audiophile is the largely plastic
construction but then again those people aren't the target market :-)

Now to find where I had hidden all that old vinyl.

/J\