Xfi Audio Xtreme Notebook

Hi,

i got a XFi XTreme Audio Notebook ExpressCard for my laptop.
And i read on this page:
http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=3847be
that the alsa project pointed out this card is just a newer live or
audigy.
And that the alsa project said it should be possible to set it up with
the driver for the other cards.

But i cant find anything about the xfi notebook on the alsa projects page.
Just the info that xfi is unsupported and have to be reverse engineered.
Then i found a german forum which points out a website where the alsa
project
said that the notebook card should work.
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php?company=Creative+Labs&card=Sound+Blaster+X-Fi.&chip=UNKNOWN&module=emu10k1

But of course this site is down.

So now im writing here and hopefully you can give me an answer.

Is it possible to set the notebook card up? or isnt it?
I just wanted to make shure before i spent hours/days/weeks to install
it, and it is impossible to use the audigy or live drivers.

Can you give me some details about this card.?

PS: Maybe you need some more info about that card:
http://ubuntuusers.de/paste/18578/ << i made hwinfo, lspci and more.

Thank you in advance,
Julian